GREAT THINGS TO DO OVER THE EASTER HOLIDAYS IN BROADBEACH
Easter in Broadbeach is a fabulous time of the year with warm, sunny days and wonderful cool evenings. Of course, a holiday on the Gold Coast is always heaven sent, but Easter holidays in Broadbeach are extra special.
That’s because we not only have fabulous sunny weather during April, but there are also lots of fun family things to do here in Broadbeach and all along the Gold Coast.
ENTERTAINMENT, SHOPPING AND ACTIVITIES TO DO WITH THE KIDS IN BROADBEACH
Here is a list of activities during March-April, as well as for the Easter holidays in Broadbeach and Surfers:
- The Bleach Festival starts on 31st March and runs for 3 weeks. It is the Gold Coast’s largest arts and cultural festival with street parties, live music, picnics and lots of excitement.
- The Australian Street Entertainment Championships run from 14th to 17th April. The kids will love the celebrations that include clowns, magicians, mimes, jugglers, dancers and other performers, all taking place on two stages in Surfers.
- Starting on the 9th April we have the Gold Coast Triathlon and the Australian Surf Life Saving Championships, so stay over for a few extra days and catch these action-packed sporting events live on the Gold Coast.
- If you are still here on the 1st April, you can take the kids to the Seafire Fireworks Challenge, a night of hypnotic and thrilling firework displays above Surfers Paradise Beach.
- Of course there are all of our exciting theme parks, such as Dream World, Movie World, SeaWorld and Outback Spectacular that will give all of the family lots of entertainment for days on end.
- If you love shopping then you will have a great time here, as we have plenty of designer boutiques in Broadbeach. Check out Pacific Fair, Oasis or the Niecon Plaza and don’t forget the art and crafts markets on every weekend in Kurrawa Park in Broadbeach (there are plenty more dotted throughout the Gold Coast as well).
- We also have lots of award winning restaurants and fine dining opportunities in Broadbeach where you can while away a few pleasant hours with a glass of chilled wine and your favourite dish.
- Don’t forget all of our fabulous water sports, including jet ski safaris, guided scuba diving tours, paddle boarding and jet boating, to name just a few of the great activities you can do here in Broadbeach.
As you can see, Easter in Broadbeach can be anything you want it to be – choose from the beach, shopping, sports, theme parks and festivals. Mix it all up with first class dining and an exciting nightlife and you truly do have a holiday made in heaven.