In this time of caution due to novel corona virus (COVID-19) – we want to personally assure you that we are unwavering in our level of care, taking proactive measures in our control to ensure a safe and clean environment at our property for both the enjoyment and safety of our guests.
Many of our bookings have a non-refundable cancellation policies. To assist in putting our guests at ease during this period of carefulness we have reviewed our cancelation policy and have revised all our policies to encourage you to come and enjoy the beautiful Gold Coast and our gorgeous property at a later date.
For guests wishing to cancel their holiday we can offer you two options
Full refund less an administration fee of the first night’s stay
Change the dates to later in the year with no fees, for those bookings staying 3 nights or more we will give you and extra night FREE when you rebook, this offer is not to be in conjunction with any other offer and must exclude school holidays and public holidays
- The first nights accommodation is charged as deposit at time of booking.
- Balance payable on day of arrival. If wishing to pay by direct transfer, this must be done a minimum of 72 hrs before arrival date to allow time to show on our Trust Account statement.
- Visa and MasterCard is accepted. We have a 1.53% surcharge on Visa, 1.37% on Mastercard or 1.8% on AMEX credit card transactions. Direct transfer, Eftpos deposits or cash do not attract a fee.
- Advance purchase and special rate bookings must be paid in full at time of booking and are non refundable.
- All guests are required to provide a security deposit of $200 by way of credit card pre-authorisation on check-in. Where a credit card is not available, a cash deposit will be required. In this case the apartment will be checked by management before the cash deposit is returned to the guest.
- The Penthouse bookings may require up to a $500 security deposit.
- All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18, the property has the right to refuse any booking when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if requested on check-in.
– For bookings cancelled or modified up to 7 days before arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later, 100% of first nights accommodation will be charged.
– In the case of a no show, the total price of accommodation will be charged.
CHANGE OF DATES
Booking dates can be altered subject to availability and without penalty (excluding Advance Purchase and Special rates) and at the discretion of Neptune Resort Management. Accommodation rates will be adjusted accordingly.
- NUMBER OF ROOMS: 115
- LEVELS IN BUILDING: 9
- STAR RATING: 3.5
- RECEPTION HOURS
Monday- Saturday 8am-6pm
Sunday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- CHECK-IN: 2:00PM
- CHECK-OUT: 10:00AM
Neptune Resort does not accept ‘Schoolies’ bookings. We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual Schoolies Period. In particular we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of guests during this period. For this reason we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the entire “schoolies” period. If we find school leavers are booked to stay at Neptune Resort,we reserve the right to have them removed. Please DO NOT make reservations for school leavers without prior approval from Neptune Resort management.
We would like to thank you for choosing Neptune Resort for your accommodation and look forward to welcoming you to our resort.