BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
- The first nights accommodation is charged as a deposit at time of booking.
- Balance payable on day of arrival. If wishing to pay by direct transfer, this must be done a minimum of 72 hrs before arrival date to allow time to show on our Trust Account statement.
– For bookings cancelled or modified up to 7 days before arrival (low and mid season) and 14 days before arrival (high season), no fee will be charged. If cancelled later, 100% of first nights accommodation will be charged.
– In the case of a no show, the total price of accommodation will be charged.
- The Pay NOW and Save offer is non-refundable, please be aware that no changes or cancellations are possible. This rate is prepaid and your credit card will be charged in full at the time of booking.
- Advance purchase and special rate bookings must be paid in full at time of booking and are non refundable.
- Visa and MasterCard is accepted. We have a 2.53% surcharge on Visa, 2.37% on Mastercard or 1.8% on AMEX credit card transactions. Direct transfer, Eftpos deposits or cash do not attract a fee.
- All guests are required to provide a security deposit of $200 by way of credit card pre-authorisation on check-in. Where a credit card is not available, a cash deposit will be required. In this case the apartment will be checked by management before the cash deposit is returned to the guest.
- The Penthouse bookings may require up to a $500 security deposit.
- All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18, the property has the right to refuse any booking when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if requested on check-in.
UPDATED COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
In this time of uncertainty, we at Neptune Resort Broadbeach would like to assure you that we are working closely with our guests to give you some assurance and comfort when booking.
This policy is applicable to bookings up to 30th June 2022. The actual guest that has booked a flexible rate may cancel or modify their reservations without penalties free of charge until 2 days prior to arrival, subject to the below conditions:
- If a Government Health Directive closes the State borders and you are an interstate traveller
- If the State Govt locks down the Gold Coast
- If the booking guest’s resident LGA is locked down & therefore guest is unable to check in.
Please note that it is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that they comply with all health directive conditions, for example interstate guests must be double vaxxed etc. If you do not comply with these directives you will not be entitled to modify or cancel the reservation inside this cancellation policy. For further information please check current updates at https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/queensland-restrictions-80-percent-vaccination
Photo proof of registered guests address is required (ie Drivers Licence). Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if cancelling via phone.
CHANGE OF DATES
Booking dates can be altered subject to availability and without penalty (excluding Advance Purchase and Special rates) and at the discretion of Neptune Resort Management. Accommodation rates will be adjusted accordingly.
- NUMBER OF ROOMS: 115
- LEVELS IN BUILDING: 9
- STAR RATING: 3.5
- RECEPTION HOURS
Monday- Saturday 8am-6pm
Sunday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- CHECK-IN: 2:00PM
- CHECK-OUT: 10:00AM
Neptune Resort does not accept ‘Schoolies’ bookings. We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual Schoolies Period. In particular we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of guests during this period. For this reason we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the entire “schoolies” period. If we find school leavers are booked to stay at Neptune Resort,we reserve the right to have them removed. Please DO NOT make reservations for school leavers without prior approval from Neptune Resort management.
We would like to thank you for choosing Neptune Resort for your accommodation and look forward to welcoming you to our resort.
THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS
Third parties are required to follow the cancellation policy according to their booking. If you booked through a travel agent, online booking platform or other third party, please contact your booking provider directly who will explain the options for modification, cancellation or credit voucher applicable to your booking.
We recommend that all travellers review guidance from the Queensland Government travel advice: – see attached link https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/government-actions/roadmap-to-easing-queenslands-restrictions